WinOLS is an application, which is written especially to modify the memory contents of ECUs.
It facilitates the searching and finding of maps, which can then be named and viewed in different ways and changed. To change the data, different functions are available to edit the maps.
All data and maps are stored in project files. These project files hold all information obtained in the course of processing of a given controller. Other information, such as customer name, car number, and image files can be added.
Modifications of maps can be stored as 'versions' and can be commented. Up to 200 versions of one original file are possible.
All modified projects are shown in a list, which can be filtered and sorted. So it is easy to find an already modified project again.
- The representation of the raw data is available in 2D
graphic or hex / decimal dump. Automatic processor detection to distinguish
between program and data area.
- Functions to search for maps and to put them down on the map
list makes efficient working a lot easier.
- A 3D preview window makes it easier to find maps
- Maps can be shown as 3D/2D chart or as a table.
- Automatic search of ECU and software numbers.
- You can select either English or German as the interface
language and switch between these.
- The concept of the integrated checksum correction has been
kept up. By using DLL files the algorithms were moved out of the main program
and thus are independent of the version used.
- Support for the latest hardware such as BDM 100, BSL100 and
OLS300, as well as old hardware simulator module OLS200 and Eprom Programmer
MP2440 (P) on Windows XP - Win7-32. Under Win7-64 the use of OLS200 and MP2440P
is no longer possible.
- Im- and export of binary files, Intel and Motorola-Hexfiles.
All types can be zipped, coded and have swapped lines or be sent directly by